Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day# 76

Today I am thankful for getting to spend this wonderful day with my monkey :)  We ended up having quite a bit of fun today at the St Patty's Parade in CR!!!!  We ran into Shannon (SV hehe) and she helped get Logan a TON of beaded necklaces to make up for the lack of parade candy we got (I guess I'm a meany cuz I wouldn't let him stand in, literally, the middle of the street in the way just for candy!) :)

Today I smiled just listening to Logan go on while we waited for the parade to start :)  It just amazes me the things that boy thinks about and talks about and how much logic there is behind all of his thoughts, he is smart WAY beyond his years and makes me feel that much more excited to be his Mommy and get to see what lies in store for this little man :)  I love you Monkey Meat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment