Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day# 75

Today I was thankful for a day at home :)  Me and Logan got to spend the whole day in our jammies hangin' out at home :D  We got a bunch of stuff done around the house...the dishes are done, laundry is done, house picked up including cleaning the breezeway from the winter, the toy room and the computer room, the 3 rooms that are too cold to deal with in the winter :)  So my house is now back to the way is supposed to be :)  I even got my screens almost completely cleaned so I can make some more prints soon :)  Yay!  I can't wait to finally get the pillowcases done for our bedroom so I can hopefully get it in some sort of designed order :)

I smiled today when I bid on my very first item on ebay :D  I decided to bid on a diy shirt that says "vegan" on it!  Fingers crossed I will officially have my very first vegan shirt come tomorrow :)  It feel kind of weird in some way though.  I guess I don't feel quite so funny wanting a shirt like that since I've been doing the vegan thing for a year and a half now, but I guess in one aspect I almost feel like stuff like that is pushing your own views on others (I know I over-think things).  Yes I choose to be vegan, and love telling those who ask about it, but by no means do I want people to think I am trying to make EVERYONE choose my lifestyle.  It's a choice that I ran into that I choose to try out and it stuck, but I also understand that it's not for everyone.  There were quite a few shirts and items that I saw for sale that, for the clever factor were funny, but we quite rude if you ask me and are down right mean and that is not even close to what I am trying to go for.  But I am excited to make it known that yes I choose to be vegan and try and do my little part to get the word out about veganism to those I am around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment