Thursday, May 17, 2012

Where to go from here?

It has finally happened; after 11 years of attempting, failing, dreaming, & reattempting, I am officially a COLLEGE GRADUATE!  I never would have imagined it would finally happen after all of these years and all the events (good or bad) that have happened since my first attempt.


Even after almost a week of vegging at home and leaving long enough to go to my part-time job, it hasn't really sunk in that I'm not just on a school break for a few weeks!  I do miss all of my lovelies though :(  Feels like it's been forever since I have seen any of them!


I've began looking for a part-time "grown-up" job a little bit, but have decided to take it slow this week.   I think I deserve kind of a lazy week, right?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation and good luck with your search for an actual "career" job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Shannon! Seriously I'm so happy that we have been on this journey together and I'm so happy that we are friends. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete