Monday, March 14, 2011

Day# 73

I am VERY thankful for living in a HOUSE in the COUNTRY today!  It was so nice outside today that Logan and I decided to "play" outside this afternoon!  I was able to get almost 2 1/2 flower beds weeded and de-leafed and put down some mulch (well what little mulch I had), now just gotta figure out when Paul's gets their shipment of cocoa mulch so I can get some more!  I'm hoping to get atleast the one finished up so we can figure out what all we need to do to get it ready to become our strawberry patch :)  Me and Logan are so excited for strawberries, its gonna suck not having any this year!  Oh how I love the outdoors when it's not Antarctica!!!!

I smiled today watching Logan outside :)  It usually takes him a bit to warm up to it and he seems to get bored pretty fast outside, but that middle is awesome!  Watching him run around and "shoot the bad guys" and play with his giant legos :D  Today he told me he wanted to plant some acorns, when I asked him what you got from acorns his reply was, "Squirrels!"  Oh he cracks me up :D  Then he showed me exactly where he wants to plant his acorn tree.....right in the middle of the litte bit of backyard we have :) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment